So, this has been the 4th year in a row that I bought out a boat load of boxes and cases. The box total is up over 600. While I didn’t actually buy any loose packs, if you count them up from the boxes and cases, they total up to over 11,500! This is the biggest wax acquisition I have ever made!
Why do I do this?
I have found out that I can have a blast opening a ton of wax while making a few bucks selling some boxes. These should last me throughout the year. I hope to be done with all of them by the end of the year though.
Would you like some? Check out my deals page for a list of everything I have, as well as pictures below. Here are a few details you may like to know:
- I can and will trade packs, boxes and cases for your singles, collections, etc.
- I frequently sell pack lots if you are unsure of what box you want to buy. It is a great way to get a bunch of packs for cheap that cover a number of different types of cards
- Everything comes from sealed boxes and cases
- I also frequently do box breaks for people on you tube. If you want to buy a box, but don’t want to pay shipping on the commons, you pay me for a box, I open it for you on video, and you choose a certain # of cards you want. This is super fun – if you haven’t tried it before, you should!
- Coming soon: This year, I plan on doing my first group break!